"o grande segredo para a plenitude é muito simples: compartilhar."


sócrates

domingo, 31 de julho de 2011

Wind of Change - traduzida


Wind Of Change


I follow the MoskvaDown to Gorky ParkListening to the wind of changeAn August summer nightSoldiers passing byListening to the wind of change



The world is closing inDid you ever think?That we could be so close, like brothersThe future's in the airI can feel it everywhereBlowing with the wind of change



Take me to the magic of the momentOn a glory nightWhere the children of tomorrow dream away (Dream away)In the wind of change



Walking down the streetDistant memoriesAre buried in the past forever



I follow the MoskvaDown to Gorky ParkListening to the wind of change



Take (take) me to the magic of the momentOn a glory (glory) nightWhere the children of tomorrow share their dreams (Share their dreams)With you and me (You and me)



Take (take) me to the magic of the momentOn a glory (glory) nightWhere the children of tomorrow dream away (Dream away)In the wind of change (Wind of change)



The wind of change blows straightInto the face of timeLike a storm wind that will ringThe freedom bell for peace of mindLet your balalaika singWhat my guitar wants to say



Take (take) me to the magic of the momentOn a glory (glory) nightWhere the children of tomorrow share their dreams (Share their dreams)With you and me (You and me)



Take (take) me to the magic of the momentOn a glory (glory) nightWhere the children of tomorrow dream away (Dream away)In the wind of change (Wind of change)




Vento da Mudança



Eu sigo o MoskvaAté o Parque GorkyEscuto o vento da mudançaUma noite de verão em agostoSoldados caminhandoEscutando o vento da mudança



O mundo está próximoVocê já imaginouQue poderíamos ser tão próximos, como irmãos?O futuro está no arPosso senti-lo em todo lugarSoprando com o vento da mudança



Leve-me à magia do momentoNuma noite de glóriaOnde as crianças de amanhã sonharãoCom o vento da mudança



Caminhando pela ruaRecordações distantesEnterradas no passado, para sempre



Eu sigo o MoskvaAté o Parque GorkyEscuto o vento da mudança



Leve-me à magia do momentoNuma noite de glóriaOnde as crianças de amanhã dividirão seus sonhosCom você e eu



Leve-me à magia do momentoNuma noite de glóriaOnde as crianças compartilham os seus sonhosCom a mudança



O vento de mudanças sopra diretamentena face do tempoComo uma tempestade que tocaráA sino da liberdade para a paz da menteDeixe sua Balalaika cantarO que meu violão quer dizer



Leve-me à magia do momentoNuma noite de glóriaOnde as crianças compartilham os seus sonhosCom a mudança



Leve-me à magia do momentoNuma noite de glóriaOnde as crianças de amanhã sonharãoCom o vento da mudança






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Eu sempre vou respeitar sua opinião, mesmo que não concorde com ela. Então, por favor, respeite a minha!

Comente com civilidade!